JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER NOW!

Sign up for NorCal PhotoStudio Newsletters

SafeSubscribe

For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I had so much fun photographing this amazing young couple :D
Josh and Katie have been my friends since I moved here from Italy.
Josh is now leaving for 5 years of medical training in the army and they decided to have some nice pictures taken, and of course they went for the best, JK :P
So I took them at the Ceago Winery in Nice, right down the street from my house, where we found the perfect atmosphere for this photo-shoot.
It was a very nice day and my wife, I, Josh and Katie had a great time all together.
I hope you guys enjoy these 4 pictures followed by this slide show I made for this beautiful couple of friends :D







No comments:

Post a Comment